- 22 inch cooking area = 363 square inches
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Rust-resistant ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Two glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Durable all-weather wheels
- Angled lid hook inside grill lid
- Owner's guide
- Limited warranty
- Available color: black
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.