30" Master Series range - 4 induction burners - Stainless Steel
- 4 Induction zones with up to 3700W
- Counter Depth design allows ranges to sit flush with cabinetry for seemless installation
- Maintop with 4 latest generation extra-large induction zones and bridging of the right-side zones with up to 7400 W
- The induction cooktop uses electromagnetic coils beneath the smooth ceramic glass that transfers energy directly to the cookware. It's fast and safe
- European Convection Oven
- Oven door with edge-to-edge tempered glass and soft-motion hinges
- Elegant temperature gauge for control of oven temperature during pre-heating and baking
- 1" stainlesss steel backguard for sleek design and integration into any kitchen.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.